East Cooper CARTA Riders will hold its first formal Route Performance Review and Planning Meeting on Monday, May 16 at 6 pm. The meeting will be held at Page’s Thieves Market at 1460 Ben Sawyer Boulevard, in Mount Pleasant, SC. The meeting will start as soon as participants arriving on the inbound #401 bus can arrive from the Ben Sawyer / Rifle Range stop located 2 blocks West and end in time to catch the outbound 401 a little over an hour later. The meeting is open to the interested and supportive public. Full details can be found at www.eastccrider.com.
- Reports from the Route Committees for the #401 East Cooper Connector Route,
- Route Committee Report for #40 Trans Mt. Pleasant
- Organization of Committee for #402 Island Flex (Bus to the Beach).
- Prioritize goals for stop and route improvement over the summer to present to the CARTA board later that week.
- The Daniel Island committee will present their report on efforts to connect Daniel Island to transit hubs in Mount Pleasant and N. Charleston.
- Review final plans for and volunteer recruitment efforts for the ECCO Transit effort set for May 21 in Snowden and Six Mile.
- Recognition of Student Volunteers
- A comment period will be recorded on Video to post on YouTube so those who can’t attend the CARTA board meeting have the opportunity to be heard.